Our Traditional Pasta is made from fresh organic eggs, filtered water, and non-GMO durum semolina. We make Spinach Pasta using spinach puree and juice, durum semolina and eggs. Our Vegan Pasta is egg-free. Noodle styles available are:
- Capelli D’Angeli (Angel Hair)
- Shells (medium)
For those seeking to reduce or eliminate gluten in their diets, or simply looking for another taste profile for their meals, we make Corn & Quinoa Pasta. This delicious pasta gets a nutty-flavor from the quinoa flour, with a real pasta “bite” thanks to the organic corn flour. This pasta is not vegan. It is made in a facility that also processes wheat products. Available as:
Noodle Cooking Instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boil, with a generous amount of salt added. How much water depends upon how many noodles you are cooking–you simply don’t want to “crowd” the pasta. It should have enough room to move freely in the water. How much salt? Well, the Italians say your water should taste slightly salty, like the ocean, but how much is really up to you. You can add oil or not, again, your preference.
- Gently slide your pasta into the boiling water. It will go to the bottom. Stir gently to keep it from sticking. As the pasta begins to float, turn the heat down to medium or low and simmer. If you keep boiling it, the pot will “boil over,” and you’ll have a real mess on your hands! Simmer, uncovered.
- Your pasta is “al dente” when it begins to look a little translucent around the edges–any time between 3-7 minutes, depending upon the kind of pasta you’re cooking. The longer you simmer it, the softer it will become. You can always spoon one out and nibble it to test. Some cooks throw a strand at the wall and if it sticks, it’s done, but I don’t like cleaning up the mess that that makes!
- When your pasta is done to your preference, drain it, and serve. (If you leave pasta in water, it will continue to soak up water and taste water-logged.)
- Leftovers? No problem. Refrigerate or freeze uncooked pasta until you are ready to use it (within the “use by date” marked on each package). Or you can freeze uncooked pasta for up to 2 months. To re-heat cooked pasta, place in a microwavable dish and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or place cooked pasta in a pot of salted, simmering water for 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
Please Note: Corn & Quinoa is Different!
The Corn & Quinoa noodles cook VERY FAST! Only leave them in the water for 1-2 minutes. Remove and enjoy!